Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Dear Lola, 

It was my birthday yesterday & I turned 28! Why not celebrate with 28 photos from my big day...

Opening gifts after a lovely sleep in


First stop - Kiama markets. 
Lola meets the locals. "Goats are funny & just a little bit scary!"


My two

 

Waiting very patiently


After 1/2 hour wait, looking through a booklet of butterflies, fairies & ladybugs, Lola announces she wants to be a "green snake please!"


Enjoying brunch by the water


Exploring with papa


Sisssssssss!


Second stop - Back home
For a bit of relaxing


Checking out my new Jamie book - Marty "Yeah - we can nail that in 15 minutes!"


Beautiful jars from my family, flowers from my dad, twine from my marty


He knows me too well


Garden clogs. I haven't taken them off since they arrived! 


Third stop: Oktoberfest!
Lola gets involved, but is too blown away & mesmerised by the music & dancing!
 

Yep - the music sure is loud!


Us - really, you were having fun!


Especially when pancakes magically landed on your lap!

 Back to the music and dancing!


 Oh and the rocket ride was a huge hit


As was the pretzel! lucky little peach


Mamas favourite - Sound Of Music medley!


More entertainment, we didn't want to leave...


Fourth stop - Party time at mum & dads.
Way to make a girl feel loved..

 

Family of 3


Edie girl


Cake time is our favourite time - thanks to my mama for the most delicious cake!


And that's not even the half of it - very, very loved. Very.


For today I am grateful, a little teary, mostly smiley & blessed.
Birthdays sure are fun. Till next year...

Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment