Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Dear Lola, 

Inspired by several of my favourite blogs, including che and fidel, but most importantly, you of course, I'm going to start this fresh year with "a portrait of you" series.
"A portrait of  you, once a week, every week, in 2013."I feel it will be a nice little project, and something for you & I to look back on together at the end of the year. This past week you have dragged your baby photo album out of the cupboard and on to my lap, willing me to look through it with you, & point out your little feet & clenched little hands over & over again. You look upon those photos in absolute wonder, which is what has also inspired me.

Of course I take a ton of photos of you, but each week it will be nice to pick an extra special one.

Week one:


I chose this one because the morning light shone upon your face making you appear angelic.



Your mama

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, such a beautiful photograph and little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful. The light is perfect. x ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and precious little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo and a gorgeous name too (but I may be slightly bias ;) )

    ReplyDelete