Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

Dear Lola, 

I don't want  you reading back on these letters when you are old enough to want to and sit there thinking  - "gee mama where did you find the time to write all these wonderful & 'thoughtful' letters?" Yes it may be true that this letter writing is a nice creative outlet outside from being a full time mama, but there is still one rule I insist be obeyed while recording our days. Absolutely NO letter writing is to take place whilst you are awake. Simply put, I would much prefer to spend my time with you... sooooo we are both lucky that you happen to be a brilliant sleeper! 
At the moment you spend almost 16 hours of the day snoozing! Needless to say your awake time is precious, and we both happily agree it be spent in each others complete company. 

Your mama x


And no I won't be giving up our snoozing cuddles anyitme soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment