My letters to you have been few & far between of late, but we've been having so much fun that I haven't had a spare moment to write. Although, if you were to take a sneak peek at the last few weeks you would find us....
Hanging with Jules & her baby bump.
Helping Jules & James settle into their gorgeous new home.
Sewing a few nice things for somebodies upcoming 2nd birthday.
Celebrating Opi's birthday.
Friday play dates with the gals.
Painting the hall.
Op shopping - which you ask to do e.v.e.r.yday!
Shopping for a special Oma's bday (which is today! Happy Birthday Oma)
Dance parties before bedtime.
Fort making at all hours between 8am & 7pm.
Feeding the ducks. etc. etc. etc.
Here are a few photos from the past couple of weeks.
1. Step chilling.
2. Patience, Omi, & sticky date puddings.
3. Eating above mentioned pudding.
4. Cuddles & stories about sausages.
5. Reading with Great Nan & Opi.
6. Fare welling with blowing & hooting.
7. Sad you have to watch papa chainsaw from a distance.
8. Airing your collection of knitwear (& that's not even all of it!)
9. Where you stash your knitted goods.
10. Performing magic on jimmy lizard.
11. Singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
12. Early bday present - it's a suitcase, that doubles as a seat & little trike - genius!
13. Because it's always nice to end with red cord overalls!