Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dear Lola, 

Over the past few days you have been rising at 6:30am, or there abouts. You have never really risen in the 6 digit arena before, with 7:30 or later being your usual "cuddle mama", "cuddle papa" call out time.

But don't be fooled! You're a clever little cookie, as you have been compensating this early rising, by adding 45 minutes to nap time. Taking you close to 3.5 hours of sweet dreaming.

And as I sit here & wait for you to stir from your enormously long nap, I ponder over whether I prefer -
a) extra sleep in the morning or 
b) extra 'me' time during the day...

I guess I could just have a catnap during your nap time & call it a day.

What I do know for certain is that I love finding you here. 


In your room. Reading quietly to yourself. Without a care in the world.  

Your mama


No comments:

Post a Comment