Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Dear Lola, 

I can't wait to see this again in less then 2 months time. 
A papa with his little babe.


If possible, I fell even more deeply in love with your papa the day you were born. Watching my beloved cradle the child we both created, brought on emotions never before experienced. Seeing his gentle hands protect you, comfort you & always hold you close, made my heart burst. You two instantly became inseparable. 
My heart still bursts everyday, and very soon, as we welcome another child, I can only imagine it will splinter into a million more pieces.

Not a few days goes by that you don't announce, "my papa is the best papa in the whole wide world", so it leaves me with no doubt that your heart is bursting alongside mine.


Your mama

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! the photos are so tender...
    i'm also so in love and so proud of my husband when he's with my little girl!

    ReplyDelete