Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Dear Lola, 

I'm that person who...

rocks her foot on the brake pedal when stopped at traffic lights, in a mad attempt to keep baby asleep in the back seat.

I'm that person who...

whilst waiting for her groceries to be scanned, sways her hips from side to side, even though my arms are baby free. Swaying, always swaying.

I'm that person who...

checks both shoulders for spit up before leaving the house, but often forgets to check my back. That milk sure can travel. 

I'm that person who...

can hear a baby crying, even if that baby lives a block and a half away.

I'm that person who...

can now breastfeed, whilst flipping pancakes and co-ordinating a craft activity with a three year old.

I'm that person who...

counts her blessings every single day and stares at her children with constant adoration & swelling eyes. 


Your mama




1 comment:

  1. me too...all but the mama who checks for spit on the shoulders. I'd always find that once I'd left home (and more often than not, without a pkt of wetones on me).
    But I'm happy to say by number 4 I could breastfeed with the bub in the sling.Yay for stretched boozies!

    ReplyDelete